top of page

What kind of insurance do I need

What kind of insurance do I need if I own at Creekside?

Owners are responsible for the deductible on the insurance if they are found to have caused water or sewage backup damage. Please check with your insurance provider that you have adequate insurance coverage for your unit.

Flood: $100,000 deductible

Lock & Key: $2500 deductible

All Risk: $25,000

Sewer Back-up: $100,000

Water Damage: $100,000

Earthquake: 15%

Any further questions please contact the strata agent


Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page